Philippines. Live Cheap! new blog I found

Philippines. Live Cheap! is a new blog I found that gives at present some details on actual shopping costs.  The blog is new so check it out to see what the writer has to say.  This is not a blog of mine I just thought I would pass it along for those that want more details on living in the Philippines.  Click the title to read it.

Also remember to check out my Bargain Philippines for many daily news on living cheaply and saving money in the Philippines at http://bargainsphilippines.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

ProstoShelMimo said...

Actress Helga Krapf has set up a "Go Fund Me"(popular crowdfunding platform) page to help finance her dad’s medical bills. Learn more about this situation here:
https://kami.com.ph/57553-mapagmahal-na-anak-kapamilya-star-helga-krapf-asks-netizens-fund-ailing-dads.html And don't hesitate to help, even a few dollars can make a difference.

Unknown said...

dear author, I have long read your blog.. well I was once before and re-read some article. good that you openly talk about something that can help others. I also noticed of course that you can find decent people who can help in this issue.. on the website here this kami.com.ph I read that they are easy to find

Post a Comment